Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ben's 1st haircut

Yep, I had some long curly hair in the back. Daddy said "cut it off!" - Mommy said "no, it's cute." Daddy said "he's going to look like a girl with those curls" - Mommy said "well.. I guess with those adorable blue eyes and that blonde hair.." So off to the hair cut place with mommy I went...

I got to pick out my very own video to watch. I don't like tv very much yet, but Elmo seemed kinda cool.

Yep- check out those crazy curls in the back.

I am just sooo cute.

Ok, we are ready to roll.


Say good-bye to those curls in the back. I guess it was kinda long, see when it was wet, I was nice and wavy.  


Lady, don't cut too much off the top, got it?? 


Cruisin' in my car. Vroom...


Sporting my new hairdo. The lady thought I'd be looking cool with a spike. It's ok, I wasn't sure of the sticky wet stuff she put in my hair though, my bananas that I squish up and sometimes put in my hair probably would worked just fine instead of that girly product.  


My certificate for being a big boy. Although the crazy lady, signed it wrong, I think the year is a tad off below.. 2017?!  I think I'd have some really long hair if I waited until then to get my first hair cut..
-Ben - age 13 months
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a picture