Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to Our Dad's


From grandpa

From grandpa



I know Heather put in a note here about Happy Father's day to me, but i want to add a note to our dad's, who are always there for us.

I know Father's day is a difficult day for Heather, as her dad passed when she was in highschool, but I know he's very proudly looking down on her and our family from above.

I'm so lucky with my dad as he's always there for me to talk, and he's great with Alicia and Ben. Just the other day, Alicia made a quip "Papa Mike" can speak whale. (She was watching Fiding Nemo a movie that she only watches with Papa or when she's sick). Thanks Papa Mike for always being there for us.

Here's a few pictures.

From grandpa

Taken around Easter 2011 (April)

From grandpa


Taken at Ben's Baptism in June 2011
From grandpa

And another good one from Russell and his brothers. (Russell is on the right)



From grandpa

No comments: